Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Task 3 - Textures

I was thinking that this texture task would be a piece of cake. However I was lacking time and an idea to make something different from very ordinary. After many futile days, I finally thought that I just must take the picture and go forward.
So, here they are - an ordinary macro shot of twine, shot of contrasting textures and orange shots in backlight and sidelight.




You might already have noticed, that there aren't much landscapes (yet) in my pictures. That's correct. I have a mission, that I will go through these tasks even with my 2-year-old as an assistant and maybe never leaving home with camera. I don't say, that I WILL do all the task at home, but I do if I have to. That might sound lazy, but I think that I really have to use my imagination to finish the tasks that way...